- The system will be designed using the latest computer technology. This assures you the system is properly sized to deliver comfort, control and energy efficiency.
- The duct system will be designed to deliver airflow with minimal drafts and velocity noise.
- You will be given several systems to choose from so that you pick the system that best fits your needs and budget.
- You will be given options on the latest accessories available, allowing you to customize your system to handle almost every indoor air quality problem.
- We will offer financing options.
- We will spend the time necessary to help you make the right decision.
- You will be given a contract that details what equipment you are getting and exactly what the scope of the job will be.
- The installation crew will be factory-trained, NATE certified and will have years of experience.
- All materials will be brand new and first quality.
- The equipment will be installed as per manufacturers installation instruction, applicable codes and normal trade practices.
- Your home and grounds will be protected during the installation.
- At the end of each day and at the end of the job all work areas will be broom cleaned.
- Upon completion all manuals will be turned over to the client, and the client will be instructed on the operation of the system.
- All customer and equipment data is entered into our service database.
- After the first year of operation a complementary service will be provided.
- The servicemen will be factory-trained and NATE certified to provide expert service.
- You will receive priority service if the need arises on a first come first serve bases.
- The service department is on call 24/7.
Management Team and Staff
- Your calls will be answered professionally.
- We will assist you with the financing paperwork.
- We will be sure all extended warranties and/or rebates applications are filled out correctly and sent in.
- The managers of each department work as a team to insure your system is properly installed and services.
- We do our best to see that the client is completely satisfied.
- Access to all working areas.
- Valuables and collectibles must be removed or protected.
- Plan acceptable parking and bathroom use for our workmen.
- Prepare for disruption to normal routine.
- Accept minor mishaps.
- Allow us to correct a problem.
- Pay upon completion.
- Obtain all necessary permits.